Lejos de ti

Estás tan cerca
y tan lejos,
que en momentos
se estremece
mi alma,
con tan solo
pensarte.

Y quisiera tocarte…
tocar tu pelo,
tocar tu pecho,
regalarte todos
mis recuerdos.

Comenzar la entrega
eterna de mi alma,
dar sin esperar…
tan solo dar.

Terminar de soñar
a través de tu andar,
terminar de morir,
dejar de estar
tan lejos de ti.

Belinda Shinshillas.

Far Away From You

You are so close
and so far away from me,
that from time to time
my soul
trembles,
when I think
of you.

And I want to touch…
your hair,
your body,
give all my memories
to you.

Begin with the eternal
surrender of my soul,
give without reward…
just give.

End my dream
of walking in your way,
end my dying,
cease being
so far away from you.

Belinda Shinshillas.

"Este es otro poema de esos que me hacen estremecer." Belinda.

"Thia is another poem that makes my soul shake." Belinda.

Comments

Andrea and Kim said…
Belinda, I just can't stop staring at your paintings! I love the depth you are able to achieve. It must take many layers...

Popular posts from this blog

El Breve Espacio en que no Esta

PIEDRAS Y BARCOS